2.6. How to test for reception sensitivity?
Place and boot-up the test module inside test chamber designed to avoid noise interference. Then, use a multi-channel GPS simulator with external LNA. Lastly, start decreasing the broadcasting RF signals until the test module can no longer fix onto positions.
- 2.1. What are the differences between GPS module and GPS antenna module?
- 2.2. What are the differences between each model of GPS modules?
- 2.3. Does GlobalTop GPS module comes with evaluation board or test kit?
- 2.4. Is it possible to connect USB port or RS232 port to GlobalTop evaluation kit?
- 2.5. How to test for TTFF (Time to First Fix)?
- 2.6. How to test for reception sensitivity?
- 2.7. What is the difference between UART and USB ports on GlobalTop modules?
- 2.8. What are the altitude, velocity and acceleration rating for GlobalTop GPS modules?
- 2.9. What is the difference between GPS standalone module and GPS antenna module? Which is better?
Make your own Apple’s iBeacon Technology compliant device with an off-the-shelf, ready to use Orchid-2.
GlobalTop delivers IP67 rated rugged GPS/GLONASS receiver with a PS2 style connector for positioning data acquisition. System Integrator can now do away with RF design or antenna selection.
GlobalTop launches its first generation, cost-effective Bluetooth® Smart module -Bcs-u1623 targeting for small and low-power sensors and accessories. It is a GATT-based profiles ready solution for customer’s application and faster to market.
Gtop 2.6. How to test for reception sensitivity? Introduction
GlobalTop Technology Inc. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Northern America, South America, Western Asia, Southern Europe, Western Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Southern Asia, Central Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Russia. Gtop has been offering our customers high quality GPS Module since 2006. With both advanced technology and 6 years experience, Gtop always make sure to meet each customer's demand.