2.6. How to test for reception sensitivity?
Place and boot-up the test module inside test chamber designed to avoid noise interference. Then, use a multi-channel GPS simulator with external LNA. Lastly, start decreasing the broadcasting RF signals until the test module can no longer fix onto positions.
- 2.1. What are the differences between GPS module and GPS antenna module?
- 2.2. What are the differences between each model of GPS modules?
- 2.3. Does GlobalTop GPS module comes with evaluation board or test kit?
- 2.4. Is it possible to connect USB port or RS232 port to GlobalTop evaluation kit?
- 2.5. How to test for TTFF (Time to First Fix)?
- 2.6. How to test for reception sensitivity?
- 2.7. What is the difference between UART and USB ports on GlobalTop modules?
- 2.8. What are the altitude, velocity and acceleration rating for GlobalTop GPS modules?
- 2.9. What is the difference between GPS standalone module and GPS antenna module? Which is better?
FireFly 1 (Gmm-g3) module is a 5th generation stand-alone GNSS module enabling both GPS and GLONASS generally with lightning fast TTFF, reduces the time to first fix and increases positioning accuracy, especially when within rough urban environments, and exceptional low power consumption in a small form factor (11.5*13*2.1mm).
Carrion 2 (Gms-g6a) module is a 5th generation GNSS Chip Antenna module with lightning fast TTFF, ultra high sensitivity (-165dBm), and exceptional low power consumption in a small form factor (16*16*2.1mm).
Gtop 2.6. How to test for reception sensitivity? Introduction
GlobalTop Technology Inc. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Northern America, South America, Western Asia, Southern Europe, Western Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Southern Asia, Central Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Russia. Gtop has been offering our customers high quality GPS Module since 2006. With both advanced technology and 8 years experience, Gtop always make sure to meet each customer's demand.