2.6. How to test for reception sensitivity?
Place and boot-up the test module inside test chamber designed to avoid noise interference. Then, use a multi-channel GPS simulator with external LNA. Lastly, start decreasing the broadcasting RF signals until the test module can no longer fix onto positions.
- 2.1. What are the differences between GPS module and GPS antenna module?
- 2.2. What are the differences between each model of GPS modules?
- 2.3. Does GlobalTop GPS module comes with evaluation board or test kit?
- 2.4. Is it possible to connect USB port or RS232 port to GlobalTop evaluation kit?
- 2.5. How to test for TTFF (Time to First Fix)?
- 2.6. How to test for reception sensitivity?
- 2.7. What is the difference between UART and USB ports on GlobalTop modules?
- 2.8. What are the altitude, velocity and acceleration rating for GlobalTop GPS modules?
- 2.9. What is the difference between GPS standalone module and GPS antenna module? Which is better?